They and the communities in which they live and study are sustained and enriched by the life-giving relationships that they develop.
Our Mission Statement
To be a community of faith, fostering fellowship and responding to the needs of those entrusted to our care. Each individual member is respected and led to growth through an education which fosters the development of the ‘whole’ person.
We therefore recognise the importance and value of:-
- Supporting parents in their role as primary faith educators of their children
- Developing the child to his/her full potential – academically, spiritually and emotionally
- Nurturing the child’s growth towards a personal friendship with Jesus and a deeper knowledge of His teachings
- Respecting the individuality and uniqueness of each child
- Guiding individuals to grow towards self-discipline and social responsibility
- Caring and dedicated staff members
- Fostering genuine relationships among students, staff, families and the wider community.
While aiming for the highest standards, St Anthony’s will always be a listening place where each child’s feelings are recognised and valued. Each child will be challenged to achieve according to his/her ability. Our hope is that parents will also feel listened to and involved in the life of the school.
Strengthened by worship and prayer, supported by a committed community and challenged to become whole persons, we will strive together to live out our Catholic faith.